In our ongoing commitment to your health and safety, Dr. Leia-Stephen is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following the guidance from the Ministry of Health and BC Centre for Disease Control.
To ensure our clinic is a safe place we have implemented additional precautions to protect our patients, our team and community. We are open with additional measures to ensure social distancing.
Together with our usual practices which include sanitization of all spaces, and frequent hand washing, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Patients with cough, flu-like symptoms, fever, recent travel outside of Canada, or possible contact with COVID-19 are required to defer their appointment for at least 14 days. Everyone’s cooperation is appreciated and we are happy to assist with rescheduling even if last minute.
- At our reception desk is a hand sanitizer. Each patient is asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Clinic surfaces will be disinfected before and after every patient visit.
- Patients are scheduled at intervals to promote social distancing. You will quickly be taken to private clinic rooms.
Internal protocols have also been established:
- Any team member experiencing flu- like symptoms, cough, or fever are required to stay at home.
- Any team member who has traveled outside of Canada will be required to self-isolate for 14 days.
The recommendations of the Ministry of Health are closely monitored and we will communicate regularly with our patients, as the situation evolves.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The following sites will have regular updates regarding COVID-19 pandemic.