Our website address is: https://kamloopsskinsolutions.com.
At Kamloops Skin Solutions, we respect your privacy. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. When you visit our website, we want you to know what information is collected and how it is used. This is outlined below;
The Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
What We Collect and Store:
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store including:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll access and store your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Its Your Data – What Are Your Rights
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for only as long as required for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who On Our Team Has Access: Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you such as:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
What We Share With Others
We only share information with the third parties who specifically help us provide our orders and store services to you. These include;
Litespeed-cache – This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator.
Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to understand our visitors and how they interact with our website. To understand how Google collects and processes data, please visithttps://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites