Physician – Maureen Leia-Stephen
MD FRCS (C)
Dr. Leia-Stephen obtained her MD from the University of Saskatchewan and completed her General Surgery training at the University of British Columbia. She maintains privileges at Royal Inland Hospital and is Director of the Undergraduate Surgical Clerkship for Southern Medical School of UBC. Dr. Leia-Stephen has focused her career in disease of the breast, phlebology, and aesthetic medicine.
- University of British Columbia Medical School – Surgical Teaching Award
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- American College of Phlebology
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons
- Canadian Association of Phlebology
- Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
Dr. Leia-Stephen is recognized for her aesthetic eye and technical skill.